Thursday, March 16, 2017

Are You Ready For An Amazing Smile?

There are so many options for patients who want braces today. Orthodontic care is much more versatile than it was in the past. Start by visiting our website and familiarizing yourself with the options for treatment we offer at Lenz Orthodontics and how these options may work for you. Our website offers you a chance to get to know our doctors and our team members ahead of your visit so you will be assured you are at the best orthodontic office for your treatment.

Orthodontic treatment may be a new adventure for you with its own unique medical vocabulary. Be sure to ask Dr. Lenz any questions you have, knowing our team is here to help you. In fact, you can feel better about your experience knowing that most new patients have similar questions. 

Here is a list of questions many patients ask at their initial consultation:
  • Is there an estimated length of time that I will likely have to wear braces? 
  • How much should I expect to pay for my treatment? What are the payment options? 
  • Will braces prevent me from playing my favorite sport or musical instrument? 
  • How can I keep my teeth clean with braces? 
  • How often will I be expected to come in for checkups and other appointments? 
  • Are there specific foods I will need to avoid when I get braces? 
If any other questions arise during or after your consultation, don’t be afraid to ask. The Lenz Orthodontics team is here to help you achieve your most beautiful smiles from your first telephone call and throughout your treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment